Follar es, entre otros, componer en hojas algo. Aquí se folla. Muchísimo (en verdad no tanto como quisiéramos).

Double beating.

If you feel a double beat,
It's me knocking at your door.
It's my face kissing the floor.
If you sense my double breathing,
It's your -No- choking my throat.
It's my hope outlawed to float.

Once I thought you'd double beat,
What s funny is that you did!
Funnier is that at my gate,
Never felt your knocking straight.

Then I thought you'd double breath,
Hilariously you did!
More hilarious is my hope, Still being outlawed to float.

Can you hear beatings around?
Are these gulps of air my ground?
Is a love like this profound?
Maybe is just a poor heart beating,
Maybe is just a sad lung breathing,

Double beat inside my heart.
Double breathing falls me apart.



Jan. 24, 2005 at 07:36 PM

2 comentarios:

George dijo...

oh no, ahora en ingles... cuando un cuento, esos me gustan más.
:D

Anónimo dijo...

I loved it. Estuve viajando por los Andes del Peru.. recien regreso y visitarte me volvio a inspirar.. con el double beat y double breath que senti al ver el cielo azul del Peru profundo. Beijos!

Mi foto
Hemos crecido y nos mudamos a lazafer.pe :)

Follado con Protección.

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.
Powered By Blogger