Follar es, entre otros, componer en hojas algo. Aquí se folla. Muchísimo (en verdad no tanto como quisiéramos).

Dear QT:

I was at my best friend’s birthday and it was past midnight. The house had four rooms for each of the VIP guests: Siu nin, Wong Fei, Hung ji & Tit Ma Lau. So, I had a true romance with this bunch of reservoir dogs right there. Then I went to my hostel and told Jackie Brown how this all happened from dusk till dawn. She said it was all pulp fiction so I told her to take a hell ride to go and kill Bill and show me some death proof afterwards. She said she won’t do it cuz she ain’t no natural born killer. I’m not doing it either cuz I ain’t curdled anymore. Especially after sheriff Daltry Calhoun forgave me for killing Zoe. I’m fed up with this sin city cuz it’s full of inglorious bastards that I could finish on a killshot just out of freedom’s fury. But as I said, I don’t wanna live in Planet Terror again. My name is Modesty now. One day I asked God to bring me peace and God said “Ha!” So I’m still here, waiting for you to dance me to the end of love.

Regards,

Me.

2 comentarios:

zeta dijo...

Y yo que no entiendo un pito de inglés...Buena lista de películas, espero que la última de Tarantino salga pronto, besos...

Anónimo dijo...

A veces es bueno pelear -no llego al extremo de matar- pero es preferible vivir en la paz, mejor si es con amor... pero, nunca dejar de pelear.. por la vida, por el amor! See you..

Mi foto
Hemos crecido y nos mudamos a lazafer.pe :)

Follado con Protección.

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.
Powered By Blogger